As the past two years have shown, the biopharmaceutical industry is more important than ever in producing drugs that improve and save lives. For U.S. biopharmaceutical companies, China continues to be an important market. Securing and enforcing intellectual property (IP) rights in China is critical for U.S. companies to succeed in this growing market and to recoup the tremendous investments in development of new medicines. for this free webinar to learn about the latest developments in biopharmaceutical patents in China. The 90-minute program will feature presentations by senior United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) IP attorneys and seasoned practitioners with extensive China IP experience.
Topics to be covered include:
- Challenges and opportunities for U.S. companies as licensors and licensees of biopharmaceutical technologies in China
- An overview of recent changes to IP legislation and patent examination guidelines in China
- China’s newly implemented patent linkage system
- Strategic considerations for licensing of biopharmaceutical patents in China
- Biopharmaceutical patent litigation in China
During the program, participants can submit their questions to a dedicated email box. There will be time allotted to respond to participants' questions.